My Daly Outreach Ministries

My Daly Outreach Ministries

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Wait for the Lord


Don’t be impatient. Wait for the Lord, and he will come and save you! Be brave, stouthearted, and courageous. Yes, wait and he will help you.

I love this scripture!  I read it today over and over for it gives me the encouragement that I long for.  Waiting on the Lord is NOT something that comes natural to me but it is something that God tells me to do.  He also tells me to be "brave, stouthearted, and courageous" while I am patient on Him helping me!  That is a tall order.

But, what I love is that the Word tells me that if I wait the creator of the universe and Savior will actually come to my personal rescue.  Jesus will save me from whatever circumstances avail me.  If God promises to do something I know there is no doubt it will happen.  Now how and WHEN is another story.  

I must trust that God knows best when it comes to my life and what's best for me.  As I wait in anticipation of my next chapter, I know in my heart that my true and real hope is in the Lord Jesus Christ.


No comments:

Post a Comment