My Daly Outreach Ministries

My Daly Outreach Ministries

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Not Always Smiles


The living, the living—they praise you, as I am doing today; parents tell their children about your faithfulness

When you look at this picture of me and my daughter all you see are smiles.  For the most part, this is how we look most of the time but parenting is never without bumps in the road.  Even when you have awesome kids like I do, they mess up and believe at times that they know best. (Especially when they start middle school!)

I am learning day by day that without God as my guide being a parent in the world today is close to impossible.  It is imperative for me to not only share my love for the Lord but also live out what I preach. My daughter has to see God working in my life in order to believe He will and can do the same in her life.

My job is to not only love, protect, and care for my daughter but to "tell my children about God's faithfulness!"
.

No comments:

Post a Comment