My Daly Outreach Ministries

My Daly Outreach Ministries

Thursday, August 28, 2014

He's a Lie, But He's Good At What He Does

The devil said to him, “If you are the Son of God, tell this stone to become bread.”

We all know that the devil is a liar, but he's also the best that ever lived.  Because he is so smart and so cunning we fall victim to his traps and snares on a daily basis.  Our enemy knows us very well and because of this he devises a manipulated plan created for each of us individually.  We all have different weaknesses and the devil is very aware of each one.  Remember the scriptures tell us clearly that he watches and waits for us like a prowling lion ready to devour us.  

This week especially I have watched those around me that I love be entangled in this wicked web of deception called doubt and fear.  I see believers who love the Lord and know of His infinite power become enveloped within anxiety and panic so strong that it physically and mentally overcomes them.  I am angered for I know the enemy is happy and even laughing as children of God live this way void of His joy and peace.  

I want you to know today that you are not alone.  Even Jesus Christ our Savior was attacked over and over by the devil.  What I do see though is that each time Jesus rebuked him with the Word of God.  Are we doing that?  When we come under attack are we quoting scriptures aloud and speaking the name of Jesus aloud?  If not, we are not using the only weapons we have.  Use them today and watch the enemy retreat.  Reclaim God's peace and joy TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment