My Daly Outreach Ministries

My Daly Outreach Ministries

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Keep Calm

I know that the "Keep Calm..." saying are everywhere, but this one was awesome and I had to share it!  How true is this?  When emergencies or tragedy occurs in the lives of caregivers, and it does a lot, God tells us to stay calm.  Have you ever asked God how in the world you could possibly stay calm when the world around you is collapsing?  I know I have!  But, I do have some amazing, mind-blowing news for you.  I have called on the name of Jesus in some of those horrible moments and actually felt the physical touch of the Holy Spirit fall on me and a calm that I could not put into words.  God can give you and I that calm spirit but we have to do two things.  One, a supernatural peace can come over you only when you ask Him for it and two, you have to believe He can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment