My Daly Outreach Ministries

My Daly Outreach Ministries

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Caring for Many

Many caregivers find themselves taking care of more than one person at a time.  This picture shows a woman who is caring for both her mother and her father.  This can be overwhelming when you realize you are responsible for meeting the needs of two people at the same time.  Caregivers many times even move into the home of the ones they are caring for to make things more convenient.  I know when my grandfather was bound to a wheelchair due to a severe stroke and my grandmother was fighting lung cancer, our family would stay days at a time at their home so that we could help my mother who was their primary caregiver as well as spend some time with her.  I watched my parents completely change their lives in order to care for their parents.  They were a great example for me as a caregiver. 

No comments:

Post a Comment