My Daly Outreach Ministries

My Daly Outreach Ministries

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Esther's Favor

I was recently reminded that I share the very same favor of God that was poured out on Queen Esther of the Bible.  Queen Esther was an ordinary Jewish woman yet God placed His favor upon her life and supernatural unexplainable things began to happen.  Doors began to open for her which would lead to her using her influence as queen to save the Jewish people.  She did not use her favor in selfish ways.  Instead, she used what God had blessed her with in order to change the lives of others.  Do we do this?  Do we use our influence and blessings from the Father in order to touch and change the lives of those around us?  We cannot ever earn this amazing favor but instead it is freely given to us in love.  Queen Esther had a purpose for the Lord and so do you and I.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment