My Daly Outreach Ministries

My Daly Outreach Ministries

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Exhausted

Have you ever felt so tired from being a caregiver that you were falling asleep at work?  Well, I have.  There were nights that I was up most of the night with either Brian or Taylor and then had to work the following day.  I never complained but it was hard.  At times I would try not to sit down for fear that I would doze off.  Exhaustion is a tool of the enemy to weaken us and defeat us in our journey as a caregiver.  DON'T allow him to use this against you!  Even when I could not get physical sleep, I would pray for God to give me supernatural energy and stamina.  You know what?  He would and still does!  If God can heal your body from terminal disease why do we doubt that He can give us energy?  It's pretty silly when you look at it like that.  Call on the Lord to give you energy and help you meet the needs of your day.  He can and will do it for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment