My Daly Outreach Ministries

My Daly Outreach Ministries

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Waiting With No Sign


We wait in hope for the Lord; he is our help and our shield.

Have you ever prayed with faith and anticipation knowing in your heart that God was real and able yet you did not see the results you had prayed for?  I admit that I have experienced this many times.

I have no doubt that God will answer my prayers but when I have waited over a week, then a month, and sometimes even years I begin to loose my hope.  That's the reason I love this scripture for it tells me to wait "in hope" upon the Lord and the reason why is because He is my help and my protector.  I also know that God's Word never lies so this is the truth!

Today, I pray this scripture will penetrate your mind in order to encourage your heart!






No comments:

Post a Comment