My Daly Outreach Ministries

My Daly Outreach Ministries

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Forget All That!

 
"But forget all that--it is nothing compared to what I am going to do." Isaiah 43:18 NLT
 
Ten months ago God moved my family to Lynchburg, Virginia.  This was not the place that we chose yet it has been amazing since the day we arrived!  God chose this place and after ten months it would take us hours to tell you all that He has done for us since.  We have never in our lifetimes experienced and seen the moving of God in such a power way.  Being obedient to Him and His leading has made all the difference.
 
At the same time, the journey has not been without difficulties and hurt.  You see, following the will of God and His plan for your life will not always be butterflies and rainbows.  There will be opposition and it will sometimes come from those you trusted and loved the most.  It is always hard to forget or let go of past relationships when God says to "forget all that" and follow me.
 
I can tell you today without one ounce of hesitation that the end of this scripture is real and true for I am living it today!  God really will do things that cannot begin to compare to what He has done for you in the past.  He has blessings and experiences waiting for us that our minds cannot imagine.  He even says that in Jeremiah 33:3 when He says, "Call to me and I will answer you. I’ll tell you marvelous and wondrous things that you could never figure out on your own." 
 
It is hard to break away from people we have loved for years.  It is hard to move away from the only place you have ever lived.  It is hard to trust God for your provision and protection, but when you finally do whatever God has called you to do... GET READY FOR THE MIRACLES TO BEGIN!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment