My Daly Outreach Ministries

My Daly Outreach Ministries

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Write Your Future Down


And then God answered: “Write this.
    Write what you see.
Write it out in big block letters
    so that it can be read on the run.
This vision-message is a witness
    pointing to what’s coming.
It aches for the coming—it can hardly wait!
    And it doesn’t lie.
If it seems slow in coming, wait.
    It’s on its way. It will come right on time.

When I read this powerful scripture I see that God says very specifically that we are to write what we desire to see in our future.  The message translation even says to write it in big block letters so that it can be seen even if a person runs by.  I love picturing that in my imagination!  Would any of us be brave enough to write all our dreams on a billboard along the highway?  It says to do so because it is a witness to what is soon to come.  My favorite part is when it calls it a "vision-message."  We must see our dreams coming to pass in the spiritual realm long before they actually take place in reality.

Next, God says that our future aches to come and can hardly wait!  I don't know about you but that excites me.  There is something that I have dreamed of doing for several years and today I actually wrote it in large letters on a piece of paper and attached this scripture to it.  I love knowing that God can't wait to see this dream become a reality in my life.  God also says that our future is not a lie.  God never lies.

The end of this portion of scripture is as if it were written just for me.  I can't stand to wait and it specifically says that it seems to be coming slowly, but that I have to continue to wait.  BUT, God says, "Don't worry, sweet child for it is on the way!  It will come right on time."  Never doubt the power and love the Lord holds and that His desire is for us to love Him.  I am waiting and watching. Won't you join me in claiming your future and your dreams?  Write them down and watch them happen in the Name of Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment