My Daly Outreach Ministries

My Daly Outreach Ministries

Monday, June 17, 2013

Where is everybody?

When I read this scripture this past Sunday in church I wrote it down on my bulletin and underneath it wrote "caregivers."  As caregivers, there are times we have all felt this way!  When things first happen there are many relatives and friends around but soon they must get back to their own lives and a caregiver is left alone to pick up the pieces.  As sad as this may sound, this scripture tells us that we cannot rely on people, no matter how much they love us.  We MUST rely on the Lord for He will NEVER leave us alone.  When no one else can be seen, God still sits with us and longs to comfort us and care for us.  Remember, that God knows how people will fail us and that is why He is our ultimate CAREGIVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment