My Daly Outreach Ministries

My Daly Outreach Ministries

Monday, June 24, 2013

Can We Afford It?

I had to share today's blog because God would just not leave me alone until I did!  It is no secret that when things are tight financially within your household, it can become a tense situation.  Many times over the past seven years, since my husband Brian was diagnosed with heart failure, we have wondered how we would ever make it from month to month.  Does that sound familiar to any caregivers out there?  What we have seen is that when you live under the FAVOR of God, like we do, He takes care of those types of things for you in unexpected ways.  A couple weeks ago it was supper time and we didn't know where we should go because we were being very careful with our money.  We decided to go to our favorite Mexican restaurant.  We would each get water, eat a bunch of chips, and split a dinner.  After arriving we saw a friend who came over to our table and informed us that he was buying our dinner and we all better order whatever we wanted!  We knew it was God taking care of our dinner!  How sweet was that?  Then just yesterday, we went to a friend's church.  On the way my husband asked me what we should do if they asked us to lunch.  We decided that we would go but be careful with what we ordered.  Once again, the family took the bill and bought our lunch for us!  God just keeps giving to us over and over!  Trust God to always meet your needs and HE WILL!

No comments:

Post a Comment