My Daly Outreach Ministries

My Daly Outreach Ministries

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Start Living Today

I love this picture for several reasons.  First, I love it because this is my daddy and my daughter whom I love dearly.  Second, this is a special picture because I had heard my daddy say for years that he would love to have a motorcycle.  He had them when he was young but sold the last one he had soon after I was born.  I kept telling him to go get one but he would make excuse after excuse saying that he would "one day."  Well, this past year, he had the chance to buy the bike in this picture.  He has been like a kid in a candy store.  His eyes twinkle when he talks about it and when he rides.  It has given him a new hobby and a way to relax.  I have heard my daddy say over and over how he wished he had done this years ago.  Why do we keep putting things off that we desire to do?  We need to begin living today!

No comments:

Post a Comment