My Daly Outreach Ministries

My Daly Outreach Ministries

Monday, January 7, 2013

Resources You Need

 
When God called me into ministry I had no idea what I was doing.  I remember praying for God to send me people and resources to do what He wanted me to do.  The beautiful smile you see in the picture with me here is Andrea Howard.  God brought her into my life at the perfect time with not only years of ministry experience (being married to a pastor) but also a law degree!  On top of all that, God sent me one of the best friends I have ever had who actually has my best interest at heart.  This is a characteristic I have found in only a handful of people in my lifetime and I hold very dear!  If you have a dream that God gives you, don't be afraid. Andrea is only one of the many amazing people He has sent to me in the past two years of ministry.  He will and can do the very same thing for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment