My Daly Outreach Ministries

My Daly Outreach Ministries

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Caregivers Letting Go

Today, my thoughts and prayers are with my dear friend, Barbara, who's mother was welcomed to heaven last night.  Barbara loved her mother with all her heart and she cared for her every need along with her sister until the very end.  They were a caregiver team, which doesn't happen very often.  I would text Barbara to keep up with her mother's progress.  No matter what was going on with her mother's health, Barbara and her sister never left her side.  I like to think that through it all, Barbara's mother had to feel loved.  How wonderful to have raised two special and successful women who took care of her til her very last breathe here on earth.  I always picture being able to hug Jesus when I get to heaven and I can definitely see Barbara's mother doing just that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment