My Daly Outreach Ministries

My Daly Outreach Ministries

Friday, January 25, 2013

My Marriage Advice

I never confess to be a marriage expert, but I will say my two greatest pieces of advice for people are these...
 
#1 Marry your best friend.  Passion is important but when it comes down to the nitty gritty you need someone who is your best friend, closest confidant, and defender til the end.  You need someone you can trust and share your heart and dreams with.  You need someone who can finish your sentences and know what you need just by the way you look at them.
 
#2 Marry a Christian.  I know that many people helped to convert their husband or wife and I think that is wonderful, but I also know the background and know that it sometimes came with years of heartache and strife.  My husband and I were very young Christians in our faith when we married but we were still both saved by grace and knew being in church was important.  Since that time, we have grown together and God has become the center of our lives. 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment