My Daly Outreach Ministries

My Daly Outreach Ministries

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Annointed Connections


Did you know that God will introduce and connect you with amazing people if you only ask Him to.  In Oct. of this past year, I met this beautiful, anointed evangelist and have been forever changed.  Not because of anything she did, but what she allowed the Holy Spirit to do through her!  God spoke to me in an audible voice through this woman of God and even gave her a vision she shared for my future.  I was blessed to spend time with her again this past weekend and once again God spoke a word of confirmation through her straight to my heart.  God just continues to amaze me.  Please, visit her website and learn more about how God has called her to reach His lost.
www.amylambertglobal.org

No comments:

Post a Comment