My Daly Outreach Ministries

My Daly Outreach Ministries

Monday, January 19, 2015

Genuinely Loved


friend loves aall times, And a brother is born for adversity.

The two beautiful ladies pictured here with me are not only my dear and true friends, but caregivers just like me.  Kat, to the left, cares for her husband who is currently fighting a 3rd reoccurance of cancer.  Kim, to my right, not only cares for her mother who lives with her but also for her husband who is a diabetic. At the same time, her cousin and best friend is fighting cancer but not without Kim's constant support and love.  And then I sit in the middle continuing to care for my husband who continues to fight heart failure.  What stories we have to tell.

Most would see this picture and wonder how in the world we all look so happy and have smiles across our faces.  The difference for each of us is a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.  Not only does He comfort and help us daily but He gives us a joy which we cannot contain no matter our circumstances.  He also gave us to one another for support and loving friendship.  Some days these ladies are the only ones who can understand my frustrations.  Some days I may return the favor and be the one they can come to for encouragement and support.  

I feel sincerely blessed when I look at this picture for it proves the POWER and healing grace of Jesus Christ.  He really is bigger, mightier, and stronger than any force that comes against us.  Remember, God always wins!

No comments:

Post a Comment