My Daly Outreach Ministries

My Daly Outreach Ministries

Sunday, November 16, 2014

All Things


I love scripture and read it daily, yet until I see it become reality within my life it is not truly LIVING!  That's what it means when the Bible is referred to as the "living Word" of God.  It is the only book that is written in a fashion where it applies to the past, the present, and the future even after centuries.  

Just this week our family witnessed this scripture live for us in a new and amazing way!  We saw first hand that God used very trying and frustrating circumstances over the past few months in order to do something fantastic for not only our daughter but for us as a family. We watched how God had placed us in situations and with people over a year ago just so they could help us this past week!  God really is working all the time to put things into place even in the midst of our pain and turmoil. 

I sit this morning in complete awe and praise to the Lord Almighty for He actually does work all things together for my good and for all those who love Him.  He really does want the best for us. So, my advice today for you, from experience, is that when it seems God is distant and not interested in the horrible situation you are going through, know that He is beside you and He really is working all things together for your good.

No comments:

Post a Comment