My Daly Outreach Ministries

My Daly Outreach Ministries

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Nothing Will Come of It

I had to share my heart today for it was broken once again by a person who the enemy is using in order to try and stop God's plan for my life.  I know in my mind, heart, and soul what God has promised and what amazing things He is doing in my life and in my family's life, yet the closer I get the harder the attacks of the enemy become.  The devil knows exactly how to get to me.  He knows me well and knows my weakest places.  He knows what makes me cry and what makes me angry.  He knows exactly what to do in order to make me doubt not only myself but my amazing Savior.  The enemy gets even angrier for his tactics affect me less and less.  You see, God protects my mind, my heart, and my soul so that when the arrows fly toward me they no longer penetrate.  They begin to bounce off.  Now, let me say, they still sting when they hit me but they don't go inside which makes all the difference in my journey.  God sent me this encouraging scripture tonight as a comfort and a reminder that He has me completely!  He has you in the very same way so never loose hope.  God tells us in His Word that "nothing will come of" these attacks.  Isn't that great?  Yes, it is.  Praise our powerful God!

No comments:

Post a Comment