My Daly Outreach Ministries

My Daly Outreach Ministries

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Tour de Parking Lot

I find that the moments I remember and cherish are sometimes the simplest and easiest to make.  Today, my daughter wanted to ride her bike so we walked one block over to a church parking lot in our neighborhood so she would have more space. My husband carried a couple chairs and we even took a snack and our dog.  We sat in the shade and watched Taylor speed around the empty lot just talking and laughing each time she rode past us.  I had taken a picture of Taylor on her bike when I thought of having Taylor take a photo of her audience.  I absolutely loved this picture.  How often to we stop and just enjoy a moment with our spouse or child?  How often do we stop and enjoy a moment with our Savior?  Taylor wanted to know if her bike riding was similar to the people in the Tour de France and so we called this memory our Tour de Parking Lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment