My Daly Outreach Ministries

My Daly Outreach Ministries

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

God's Perfect Timing

I was asked months back to be the guest speaker for the First Presbyterian Ladies of Goldsboro for their annual Women's Banquet Dinner.  Each year, unknowing to myself, they choose a lifetime member and recognize not only her contributions to the ladies ministry and her church but really her entire life!  This year my favorite teacher from all my many years in college, Mrs. Lomax was the woman of honor!  She nor I knew she was going to be receiving this award but it was so very special.  After the award ceremony I was introduced and was able to connect the dots for everyone there.  I explained how Mrs. Lomax had inspired me in college to become a writer and now on the night she was honored I was her guest speaker.  God really does work in mysterious and lovely ways each and every day. She and I both were in awe of what an awesome God we served that we were brought together in this way on this very special night which neither of us will ever forget. 

No comments:

Post a Comment