My Daly Outreach Ministries

My Daly Outreach Ministries

Sunday, August 26, 2012

The 2nd Annual Caregivers' Conference 2012 "Called to Care" was awesome!  We had over 60 caregivers in attendance and everyone had a great time in the Lord.  The speakers and singers were all wonderful.  The food and fellowship times were equally as special.  We are so happy that this day was such a great time for everyone involved.  I especially thank the Lord for all those who gave of their time Friday and Saturday to make this event so very special.  I am continuing to praise the LORD for what took place on August 25th!

2 comments:

  1. I have an Left Ventricular Assistance Device (LVAD) & receive care from my wife, Dorothy. She takes care of me, but this conference blessed me as well. If you know someone that helps another, they will learn how to take care of themselves as well. God bless you Jessica!
    Durwood Evans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Durwood,
    It was a pleasure meeting and being with you and Dorothy! You are a special couple who have been through so much. I love that you both love the Lord and still serve Him after all that has happened. God does have big plans for you both!

    ReplyDelete