My Daly Outreach Ministries

My Daly Outreach Ministries

Friday, August 24, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tCXObtC_fk

We had such a wonderful time last night with the Lord and Kari Jobe!  I thought that I was going to see her but I ended up spending two hours in worship with the Lord!  How cool is that?  This girl is about getting people in the presence of the Lord and because of this, God is blessing her career in music.  Isn't that amazing?  You see, no matter what we love to do, if we do it for HIM, we will be successful automatically.  She is an awesome example of this.  She had been sick in the bed for four days before she sang last night but all she did was praise HIM.  Click on the link above and listen to a song I love that reminds us that "HE is for us always!". 

No comments:

Post a Comment