My Daly Outreach Ministries

My Daly Outreach Ministries

Monday, August 6, 2012

Spiritual Attacks

Today was a great day where I felt the Lord's presence in many ways!  It began on my way to work as I heard great songs of praise to the Lord.  Then I saw my "Driveway Missionary" lady who was holding up her scripture sign and even waved at me this morning!  The day went great.  My meeting with my administrator was awesome.  Then after school the attacks began to come.

The enemy knew that God was doing powerful things in my day and in my life so it was time for him to try and stop it all and take away my joy.  For a short time, he brought fear and doubt into my mind and heart.  BUT, I then got on my knees in the middle of my living room floor and began to cry out to my Savior for help and for answers to my prayers.  It was exhausting but so powerful and so refreshing.  When is the last time you cried out to the Lord?

No comments:

Post a Comment