My Daly Outreach Ministries

My Daly Outreach Ministries

Saturday, January 25, 2014

I Feel Some Drops


Several weeks ago, a dear friend and mentor in Christ, sent Leviticus 26:1-13 to my family as a Word from God.  We embraced the scripture's meaning for it spoke to a promise God had made to us nearly 3 years ago about a blessing to come for not only our family but for many others. Since December, God has been speaking to my husband and I readying our hearts and preparing our minds for what we knew was soon beginning to happen.  The scriptures in Leviticus told God's chosen people what He expected them to do when He showered them with blessings.  He gave them specific instructions which we know continue to be relevant for us even today.

Verse 4 tells us that God will give you your blessing in due season which means in His perfect timing and when you are ready for what God has in store for your life.  If He gives it to you before you are ready, it will never work out.  You will not know what to do or when to do it.  The blessing may actually be wasted or used unwisely.  You nor the Lord wants that!

Today, I saw the beginnings of that blessing happening right before my eyes.  It was small in retrospect but it was part of the things we have been praying for in connection to this blessing.  I consider it like when you are walking outside and you begin to feel a few random rain drops. You look for cover for you know very soon the downpour will begin.  Today I felt a few drops and I am praising the Lord for the downpour to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment