My Daly Outreach Ministries

My Daly Outreach Ministries

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Because I Believe

"Blessed is she who has believed that the Lord would fulfill his promises to her!” Luke 1:45

Just today God used this scripture as a tool of confirmation!  Weeks ago God gave me this amazing verse along with the meaning in a new and innovative way.  Mary was blessed because she believed God would fulfill the promises which He had made to her.  We all love the promises of God but yet how many times do we actually believe them 100%?  I can answer by saying that most of us live only "HOPING" God will come through.  

The more we believe in our heart, soul, and mind that God will do the things He tells us He will do in the Bible, we will begin to see them take place in our lives.  I was having doubts that the Holy Spirit was really speaking to me last night.  This morning I went to church praying for God to assure me that it was really Him and not my imagination.  Soon after church, a dear friend sent me a text message including Luke 1:45!  I knew immediately that it was indeed God who had been speaking to me.  

God can use scripture in so many ways.  Open your heart and mind to what God can do in your life through His Word!  Believe and begin to receive!

No comments:

Post a Comment