My Daly Outreach Ministries

My Daly Outreach Ministries

Sunday, October 7, 2012

I look at this picture and can totally understand the confusion and frustration that are on the faces of this couple!  You can see they are trying to figure out a bill and they have the checkbook open as well.  Being sick is expensive.  No matter what type of insurance or assistance you may have, medical expenses are astronomical and can ruin a family financially.  I want to encourage you today and share with you that God cares about your finances!  I can say that because for over six years I have seen God take care of our financial needs over and over.  Now, we are not rich in money, but each time a need arises God finds a way to provide.  We have even seen it provided to the penny of the amount we needed.  Even when we recently scheduled the caregivers' conference in August, we had no funding.  We relied on God totally and He paid for the conference in full.  It took time and it took trust on our part but it happened!  Rely on God today and watch Him take care of your financial needs!  Share a time when God has provided financial assistance in your life as a caregiver!

No comments:

Post a Comment