My Daly Outreach Ministries

My Daly Outreach Ministries

Friday, November 8, 2013

A Must Read


I just finished this awesome book and I had to share it with you.  Ruth has always been one of my favorite women of the Bible but after reading this book I also feel in love with Naomi!  Then there was amazing Boaz, who just represents our Lord completely as he not only redeems Ruth but loves her and provides for her, too!  That's exactly what Jesus does for us!  I love it!

This book takes the book of Ruth step by step as if you are invisibly watching all the events of Ruth's life take place right before your eyes.  You feel the emotions, good and bad.  You sense the desperation and the joy of these followers of God.  You see that life isn't always what we think it is or going to work out the way in which we planned it.  What we do see is that God's plan is always the best and God actually does use all our "bad" for our "good."  

Ruth had a lot going against her but God used her to continue the family line our our Savior Jesus Christ.  Because Ruth chose to follow God and be obedient, she became a blessed woman and forever a part of Christian history.  We may never know what our choice to follow God and be obedient to Him will mean in the future of others and the kingdom of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment