My Daly Outreach Ministries

My Daly Outreach Ministries

Sunday, October 21, 2012

My Diamond Experience with God!

I just want to share, before going to sleep tonight, how amazed I remain at what has happened to me personally during this past weekend at the IPHC Diamond Experience National Women's Ministries Conference in Nashville, TN.  God spoke to me and touched my life in ways that words cannot express!  I am different.  I feel different and I know that from now on my entire being is different.  God is the reason you see me in this picture standing on the same stage as the international Women's Ministries Director of the IPHC denomination, and that is GOD!  It has nothing to do with Jessica Daly but everything to do with HIM!  Don't ever underestimate what God can do for you and through you!  This is an incredible time in my life I will NEVER forget! 

No comments:

Post a Comment