My Daly Outreach Ministries

My Daly Outreach Ministries

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

It is really hard to believe that I am actually in Nashville, TN and that the IPHC Women's Ministries national conference begins tomorrow!  The most mind-blowing part is that not only am I participant, but I am a speaker!  I want you to understand that God is the reason that I am here!  God is the reason that our ministry has had open doors placed before us during the past year and a half!  I ask that you all pray for me as I share with the leading women in the IPHC denomination how important caregivers are and how important it is to begin a ministry for them within their states and personal churches.  Pray that minds and hearts will be opened to the Holy Spirit and to our message of love and hope for caregivers.  I also feel an overwhelming feeling of support and love from those around me!  Just another way in which God is showering me with HIS love!

No comments:

Post a Comment