My Daly Outreach Ministries

My Daly Outreach Ministries

Sunday, November 4, 2012

As I look at this picture of me and my dear friend, Susan, I am reminded what her friendship to me looks like.  It was fun times teaching together, fun times as our families grew together and we became best friends, but then hard times came, too.  It reminds me of the night Brian was diagnosed and she sat with me and hugged me.  It reminds me of the days, weeks, and years that she has remained my supporter and constant shoulder to cry on.  It also reminds me how God has used this woman to touch my life and my heart so many times.  She is now my biggest fan when it comes to the ministry God has called me to do for Him.  She believes in Him and His plan for me!  That is what a true friend of God looks like!

No comments:

Post a Comment