My Daly Outreach Ministries

My Daly Outreach Ministries

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Fear In The NIght

Fear in the middle of the night is different from any other time fear comes.  For some reason, during the night it just seems worse.  I guess we feel surrounded by the darkness figuratively and literally!  Last night Brian had a nightmare and woke me up in the middle of the night.  He never woke up but I sure did!  I have been awaken in the night with Brian having heart problems many times and so when I wake like that I feel those same fearful feelings for a few moments until I realize everything is fine.  I just waited in the bed to feel sleepy again and just prayed for several things that have been on my spiritual heart.  I thought about how blessed I was that my nights are filled with sleep now instead of fear and pain as they once used to be.  If you are having tough nights right now, I want you to know that I understand on several levels and that I am so sorry.  My heart breaks for you.  I would never want anyone to feel like that.  I am praying for you if you are.  Please share how God has helped you in the night...

No comments:

Post a Comment