My Daly Outreach Ministries

My Daly Outreach Ministries

Thursday, August 2, 2012

I spent the morning in an oncology waiting room while waiting for my mom to have her six month checkup from breast cancer.  I sat and watched person after person come into the waiting room who either had cancer or was the caregiver to someone with cancer.  There were young and old waiting in this one room.  None of them knew one another but they all shared a connection.  The waiting room can be a lonely place but I have always chosen to connect with people if possible.  We met a sweet lady who was waiting for her mother who is being treated for colon cancer.  She took time to show Taylor a sewing technique and I was able to share our ministry with her.  How do you feel about waiting rooms? 

No comments:

Post a Comment