My Daly Outreach Ministries

My Daly Outreach Ministries

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Witnessing a Promise


Jeremiah 33:3

 ‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.'

Today I was overcome with emotion and an overflow from a thankful heart as I was given the opportunity to serve as a greeter passing out bulletins at our family's new church in Orlando, Florida. As I greeted each one I am sure they were all thinking, "Boy, this lady is really happy to be at church today!"  I wasn't able to stop smiling or thinking about the journey I had endured in order to be standing there in that place today.  

God showed my husband, Brian, this church over a year ago online and ever since that time we have both felt a pull to be a part of Genesis Church and the work this church body is doing for the Kingdom of God.  We would pray each night as a family knowing that we were supposed to be a part of this church.  We would pray for the pastor and his family, the church members, and our future involvement.  Now we are there and a part of something we prayed for every day for over a year.  It really was surreal.  

My message to you is that when God gives you a promise, as He did with our family concerning Genesis Church, don't EVER give up!  No matter how long it takes, God will never let you down and you will witness the promises He has given you.  When the promise comes to fruition... hold onto your hat!  

In Jeremiah 33:3, God tells us all that He will answer when we call and on top of that, He will show us amazing things that will could never have even imagined.  That's how awesome and cool our God truly is!  Keep praying, keep trusting, and then witness God's promises becoming reality in your life.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, my friend. Really needed this today. Miss you much and am so happy God has provided both you and your family the peace and happiness you so richly deserve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article.amazing writing.Thanks for sharing with us
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jessica, I am really so amazed by visiting your gorgeous blog.It's really a great blog.Thanks again
    clipping path service provider

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot. It’s so helpful.
    https://www.retouchingzone.com/

    ReplyDelete