My Daly Outreach Ministries

My Daly Outreach Ministries

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Are You Serious?


Don’t be impatient. Wait for the Lord, and he will come and save you! Be brave, stouthearted, and courageous. Yes, wait and he will help you.

I don't know about you, but I love the part of this scripture that says "he will come and save you!" but all the other parts are my issue.  God is actually serious when He says, "Don't be impatient." And then on top of that He says to "be brave, stouthearted, and courageous."  We know that God never says something He doesn't mean so this means He actually expects us to do these very things.

At the same time if we do these things take a closer look at what God promises to do!  He says "he will come and save you!"  How can we argue with that?  I know I can't especially since He has saved me time and time again and I have the faith to know He will continue.

So the question remains can I be patient on God?  I try very hard.  I find that staying in the Word and in prayer is my key.  As I wait on Him daily, weekly, monthly and even yearly I will try my very hardest to not be impatient for I TRULY need saving!

  





No comments:

Post a Comment