My Daly Outreach Ministries

My Daly Outreach Ministries

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Desires of the Heart

This picture is an answer to a prayer that was prayed in August of 2012.  After our 2nd annual Caregivers Conference ended, Mrs. Linda (pictured here), came up to me with tears in her eyes and told me that she wanted me to begin to pray for God to send her someone special to spend the rest of her life with.  I prayed with her right then and there knowing God would answer her prayer.  A few short months later, I saw her and she told me that she had began to run into a sweet man who had lost his wife to cancer much like she had lost her husband.  I was so excited for her.  I could see a sparkle in her eye which I loved!  Well, I was able to witness this amazing couple unite in our home church this weekend in a very personal and very sincere wedding ceremony.  The pastor, the songs, and the message all spoke about a God of second chances.  Both of these caregivers thought life was over for a while but saw that our God really did care about the desires of their hearts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment