My Daly Outreach Ministries

My Daly Outreach Ministries

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving Miracle Minnie

This is my Grannie Minnie.  Only months ago she found herself in a rest home rehabilitation unit after a terrible fall in her home.  I remember going to see her and her being so depressed.  I feared that she had given up.  I prayed with her and tried to encourage her but I knew she had to believe before her healing could come.  Friends of ours all gathered one night in her room and had a Holy Spirit prayer time and from that moment on, she was different.  This year she hosted the family at her home and cooked all the family's favorites.  At 85 years old, she is going strong and a living testimony of the power of prayer.  This Thanksgiving was even more special because we all saw what God had done in her life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment